Only posters of submitted and accepted abstracts will be offered presentation.
Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster.
Please bring your printed poster with you to the congress.
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that poster be prepared on one sheet of poster paper.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 1.2m long (35.5 inches wide x 47 inches long).
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract – as illustrated below.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Pins will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Program book that you will receive upon arrival at the Congress for the poster board number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.
Suggested template for the poster is as below:
INFORMATION FOR PRESENTATIONS
Posters will be on display for the duration of the congress.
Posters are mounted from 08:00 on Monday and removed after sessions on Tuesday.
WCTD2017 and the organizers thereof will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time or that are damaged.
Guided Poster Walks will take place on Thursday, 1 December from 15:30-16:30. Please stand next to your poster during the Poster Walk session.